School For Sale In Kansas $95,000
The possibilities are endless for this Solid building and large lot close to ten (10) acres - 9.08 acres by records. Consider dividing into condos, apartments, or a hunting lodge, with privately owned units or for seasonal rental or maybe a sports club, an art, education, health, recreation cultural or religious center. Set up your Business Warehouse, public storage, or industry call center.
Features and high points of the property
* Newer Roof and Gutters (4 years) in Great Condition
* Electrical systems were kept updated by Meadowlark Academy to federal, state, and local government standards.
* Fire and intrusion Alarm System, steel fire doors and emergency lighting.
* The building is wired for updated internet and multiple line telephone systems
* Porch Lift elevator with a rated load of 750 pounds
* The building is equipped with twenty-one (21) independently operating Central Heat /Air-condition Units with approximately four (4) years of use.
* All Classrooms have individual central units, which allows individual temperature and timer settings, also allows simple shutdown unused areas.
* There are 14 classrooms
* 8 Bathrooms, including 2 locker room shower rooms and Staff shower area.
* Main Office with kitchenette and walk-in Vault /Safe by Mosler, Executive Office, Secondary Office, Nurses Office.
* Acoustic Music/ Choral room with private entrance, a large storage room, a separate bathroom, and a kitchen with to the ceiling cabinets and shelving.
* Auto Shop / 3-Garage with separate storage room, work area, and an air-conditioned private office area.
* Meadowlark Academy added four (4) copper plumbed washer hook-ups and three (3) dryer hook-ups.
* 68' X 84' Gymnasium and Stage
* The gymnasium has Hardwood floor in great condition. There are 6 basketball goals & retractable bleachers and two Fair Play electronic scoreboards. With a seating capacity of 1040 (640 in the bleachers; you can host dances with a live band, concerts, theatrical performances, or a basket ball game.
* The Stage has theater Curtains and features fold down "pocket" cafeteria tables and roll up server through window to the industrial kitchen.
* Industrial kitchen Features
* 10-Burner Vulcan Gas Range with Double Ovens
* Exhaust and Fire Suppression Hood
* 3-Stage Sanitary System Sink
* Hand-Held Sprayer and Food Service ‘InSinkerator’ industrial Garbage Disposal
* Hobart Dish Washer
* Hatco Temperature Boost water heater
* Separate Sanitary Hand Sink
* 20’ X 11.5’ Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
* Walk-in Refrigerator / Freezer
* Delivery / Loading Dock
* Outside there are three basketball courts. Two (2) on the northwest side and one (1) on the southeast side which was originally laid as a tennis court.
* Building layout and design with eight (8) entrances, allows easy conversion into 7-9 Units, with an estimated selling price of $25,000 - $35,000 per unit.
* Would make an excellent condo situation with HOA to cover your cost.
* Hunting lodge, for owner or rental units
* The home next door recently listed in the range of $175,000
* In Ottawa County, the City of Delphos has friendly small town charm and casual comfortable pace.
* Town Square Park
* City Library
* Town Hall
* State Bank of Delphos
* United States Post office
* Historic Buildings
* Café / Restaurant
* Gas station/ service station